What are the benefits of making a bequest to University of New England (UNE)?
- You leave a lasting UNE legacy to be remembered.
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family.
- You may receive estate tax savings.
- It is one of the easiest gifts to make to support UNE
How do I make a bequest?
With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or University of New England as part of your estate plan.
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset.
- You can gift a percentage of your estate.
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate.
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets.
How can I learn more?